This is your opportunity to take your favorite rifle and turn it into an extended range hunting system. How it works…. You send us your rifle with your current mounts and two boxes of ammo (that you hunt with). We will take your rifle and go to work! This will include us mounting and leveling your scope, installation of a scope level, collecting your data, creating a turret with bullet drop compensation to match your bullets, sighting it in for zero. We also have to install a cheek piece on your rifle to aid you in the proper cheek weld. We then box your rifle system and return it to your FFL of choice and you’re ready to go range, dial and dump on your next adventure.
- Rifle Catalog #: RBRBPCUST-01
- Please do not send us your scope with your rifle.
- Send us 2 boxes of ammunition that you intend to hunt with.
- Please ship your firearm and your ammunition separately from one another.
- Please clearly label your firearm and ammunition with your name and address.
- Your rifle customization will take approximately a month.
- Please provide the name, address and phone number of the FFL you would wish to have your rifle returned to.
- All rush order $300 additional. This will be based on availability of product. Please call for availability.
- Please send your rifle with its current set of bases and rings.
This customization system has been proven at Rolling Bones Outdoors with over 49 years of extended range shooting and hunting experience. Our custom rifles are built with this same approach and system. Your shooting systems accuracy and precision will determine your own systems limitations. Our goal is to provide and deliver you a better down range experience.
- Member Price $650
- Non-Member Price: $800
What you get
Ordering Online Steps
- Sign up for an RBO Membership. Remember, members will instantly save hundreds on their rifle purchase. Then choose the rifle system you want. Select from caliber, color, optics, and hand configuration.
- Choose your FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. When you purchase a firearm online, it cannot be delivered directly to you. It must be shipped to a firearms store or dealer near you who has an FFL. To find one near you, give us a call and we can help.
- Receive your RBO shooting system from your FFL dealer. Be sure to examine and inspect the rifle before you leave the store to make sure it meets your expectations.
Because each RBO shooting system is built one at a time to your specifications please allow a few weeks for the rifles to be manufactured and shipped to the FFL of your choice. When picking up your rifle, please inspect it carefully for configuration, finish, and overall appearance. Once you take it home, itis considered a used gun and must be returned to the manufacturer for repair or replacement.
There are NO refunds or returns. All work once shipped to you is complete and final. Rolling Bones will not except liability or be held liable for any malfunction of any product provided. The manufacturers warranties of these products will apply. Your firearms condition is “as is” and we are not responsible for any malfunction while building this optics conversion. We are not responsible for your rifles well being in transit (shipping) to or from Rolling Bones. Any shipping insurance or extra costs for shipping will be incurred by the rifle owner. Any additional costs that may incur during the customization process will warrant a call to the rifle owner prior to continuing on the customization.